We have contributed to several Internet Drafts and RFCs at the IETF.
- Authentication and (D)TLS Profile for DNS-over-(D)TLS – draft describing now DNS Privacy clients can authenticate DNS Privacy servers
- DNS Session Signaling – draft proposing a new mechanism for per-session DNS signalling
- dnsxml – A standard XML representation of DNS data – a syntax for encoding DNS Resource Records in XML
- A name server Data Model – Nameserver control protocol (NSCP): a common control protocol for managing name servers.
- RFC7858 : Specification for DNS over TLS (contributing author)
- RFC7828 : The edns-tcp-keepalive EDNS0 Option – defines an EDNS0 option to enable idle timeout management of DNS-over-TCP sessions.
- RFC7766 : DNS Transport over TCP – Implementation Requirements – a bis version of RFC5966, (DNS Transport over TCP – Implementation Requirements)
- RFC7583 : DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations – a detailed analysis of the timings involved when performing key rollover in DNSSEC.